Thursday, October 30, 2008

You Be Jesus......

My oldest is quite adept at learning her Bible stories and has been putting them into practice. A few days ago I overheard this conversation following the discovery of an elastic exercise band..."M, now you stand there. You can be Jesus, and I will be the people whipping you." No worries, she was hardly able to move the noodle, let a lone hit him with it. However, I'm planning on leaving out any graphic details of our Bible time lest her brother become fodder for further reenactments. A few days later when the same brother was running around in his birthday suit following a bath, she said: "M, don't go outside like that, people will think you're Adam." Adam and Eve didn't wear under ware." And to think I thought no one listened on Wednesday nights :)
----------------------------
Baby E is now standing on his own and looks to be yet another early walker. I was hoping for a late bloomer this time around. His ear-piercing screech can still be heard frequently at our house, but it seems the baby signs I have been trying to teach him have been taking hold and he signed and said "a don" last week. He is also working on 5 new teeth, bless his heart. One of his favorite new activities has been playing monster with daddy. It seems that all three of my kids love to be scared.
-------------------------------

In completely unrelated news, we are hoping to move into our new house this weekend. I will post pictures soon, I promise.

No comments: