Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Brown and It's Not My Fault

My sweet little M has an upset tummy today and unfortunately had an accident that required extensive clean up. Thank God that he gave mommies extra strong stomachs when it comes to taking care of these matters. Today when asked how his tummy was feeling and if he had to use the bathroom, he responded by pulling his pants and underwear down and exclaiming "No Brown!" in the funniest, sweetest 2 year old voice. No brown! Thank goodness! I still haven't eaten lunch and I don't want to lose my appetite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently I need to work on the virtues of personal responsibility with Little Miss A (for attitude). Yesterday a wayward cup of chocolate milk was almost upended by her curious and quite mobile baby brother. Upon seeing this, her daddy asked if she was allowed chocolate milk in the living room. Right on cue she pointed to me and responded in a voice full of attitude "well, she gave it to me, so its not my fault, its hers! All Daddy could do was laugh. I am in trouble in a few years, aren't I?

3 comments:

~cody said...

Keepin' it real. I like that :). And I agree, I think we'd be friends even if we weren't related, too!

Michelle Littler Photography said...

That's fun that you saw us! We were going to or coming back from Timber Bay camp! Andy did mention that it would be funny if we saw you guys...

Lizzy Bee said...

Leah--
When Isaac was potty training, he left an enormous piece of poop in his underwear, which I did not know was there. Well, after several days, it became quite crusty, and still not knowing it was there, I washed AND dried it (it must have made it through the wash cycle intact). When I went to check on my load in the dryer, I almost barfed upon entering the laundry room-it smelled SO bad. I opened up the dryer, and the poop, now hot (but still relatively intact) had spun around and around the dryer, coating everything in there as well as the walls of the dryer. It was the WORST thing I have EVER had to clean up. Talk about brown! Hah!
Liz